From "Mark Dopheide" ...@qwizics.com>
Subject RE: inputText contentStyle
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2007 00:50:21 GMT

For clarification, the contentStyle IS NOT applied when ReadOnly="true", but
IS applied when ReadOnly="false".
This doesn't seem like desired behavior, might somebody kindly confirm this?

Also, if someone can comment on the raison d’être of the valign="top" then
perhaps my headache might start to ease up.

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Dopheide [mailto:md@qwizics.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 3:26 PM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: tr:inputText contentStyle

Hi,

I'm using tr:inputText  inside a <tr:panelFormLayout> from the Jan12
snapshot.

The documentation at
http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/trinidad-api/tagdoc/tr_inputText.html
shows contentStyle attribute but it does not seem to get rendered.

In other words, this (in my panelFormLayout):
		label="#{text['registration.candidateId']}"
		value="#{userForm.registration.candidateId}"
		readOnly="#{userForm.registration.activated}"
		contentStyle="margin: 1em 0 0 0;color: blue"/>

Get rendered like this:

nowrap="">Candidate ID</td> <td class="af_panelFormLayout_content-cell"
valign="top" nowrap=""> <div id="regCode"
class="af_inputText_content">111</div>

And my "content style" never gets applied. What gives?

Also, a separate question, why is the ...valign="top"... Imposed on the
content-cell? This seems to just get in the way. In fact, this is why I'm
trying to apply a style to the content, so that I can re-align the cells
when "readOnly" is "true".

Any hints or insights?

Mark