From "Kunze, Anton" <a.ku...@s2neueinformatik.de>
Subject RE: [Trinidad] how to use MenuModel for dynamic NavigationPane
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2007 15:32:28 GMT
Hello Renzo,

I also tested navigation pane with menu model and I think it doesnt
work.

--

Anton Kunze
Entwicklung

a.kunze@s2neueinformatik.de
T: +49.40.80 81 69-630
F: +49.40.80 81 69-808

SinnerSchrader Neue Informatik
>> Software. Design. Interfaces.
http://www.s2neueinformatik.de/

________________________________

From: Renzo Tomaselli [mailto:renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it]
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 10:10 AM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: [Trinidad] how to use MenuModel for dynamic NavigationPane

Hi all, I'm looking for info/pointers about using MenuModel for
providing runtime contents to a NavigationPane. I can't find any
example, all those provided deal with static CommandNavigationItems.
I know well the TreeModel, I implemented a custom one for my tr:tree.
But I don't understand how a derived MenuModel could provide text and
actions for items. This seems a totally undocumented area.
One way might be like for the tree, using the "var" to pick up data
properties for feeding the NodeStamp facet. Just a guess.
-- Renzo