From "Meyer, Stefan" <S.Me...@S2neueinformatik.de>
Subject AW: Tree styles
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 14:40:34 GMT
It seems that there are no styles for the tree component.

________________________________

Von: Renzo Tomaselli [mailto:renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 10. Januar 2007 15:33
An: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Tree styles

Stefan, see
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/htdocs/partners/addins/ex
change/jsf/doc/skin-selectors.html

A general rule for Trinidad: search for info at the Oracle site, but
account for renaming in components and attributes as specified at the
Trindad site. Finally look at sources. It's a kind of game.

-- Renzo

Meyer, Stefan wrote:

	I cannot find the appropriate style selectors to overwrite the
icons in
	a tree or treetable. I only found af|menuTree::undisclosed-icon
for the
	menuTree.