From "Meyer, Stefan" <S.Me...@S2neueinformatik.de>
Subject partial submit and dialog
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 12:05:07 GMT
I try to partially update a region including a group of controls in a
returnlistener. I programmatically add the tr:group-Component to the
list of partial targets in a return listener. Unfortunately tr:group
does not seem to support partial update so that the next capable
ancestor is used instead. Is there another component that I could use to
group the controls and that has only minimal impact on the layout?