From "Graeme Steyn" <g.st...@cqu.edu.au>
Subject RE: tr:SelectOneRadio client side validation problem - JavaScript Error - faces-1_2-070102 branch
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 00:11:05 GMT
Thanks Adam,

I have raised JIRA ADFFACES-359.  The jspx to reproduce the error is
included in the JIRA and appears below.

Regards,

Graeme.

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='windows-1252'?>
<jsp:root xmlns:jsp="http://java.sun.com/JSP/Page" version="2.1"
          xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
          xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
          xmlns:tr="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad"
          xmlns:trh="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/html">
  <jsp:output omit-xml-declaration="true" doctype-root-element="html"

doctype-system="http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"
              doctype-public="-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"/>
  <jsp:directive.page contentType="text/html;charset=windows-1252"/>
  <f:view>
    <trh:html>
      <trh:head title="Dialog">
              content="text/html; charset=windows-1252"/>
      </trh:head>
      <trh:body>

              id="effort"
              layout="vertical"