From Duong BaTien <duong.bat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE : How to skin <tr:naviagationPane hint="tabs">
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2007 02:54:15 GMT
Hello:

I have successfully implemented <tr:navigationPane> and
need to change its skin from light yellow to different color as well as
other skin features.

I have looked at:
http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/101/howtos/adfskins/index.html
http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/skin-selectors.html
and "a World cup skinning experience" article. I have not found any
reference to af:navigationPane::tabs-active, etc, except in the World
cup article. I tried different guesses, but no solution. Any suggestion?

Thanks