From Duong BaTien <duong.bat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Master detail drop down lists
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2007 17:53:14 GMT
Gary:
Thanks the references. Yes, i am aware of these and still learning
Trinidad.

On Mon, 2007-01-22 at 23:35 +0000, Gary VanMatre wrote:
> >From: Duong BaTien <duong.batien@gmail.com>
> >
> > Hi:
> >
> > I am looking for the best suggested implementations of master/detail
> > drop down lists (countries -> regions) in 1 or 2 month time frame that
> > may be re-used under jsf 1.2. Any suggestion?
> >
> > Could some body give me links to email archives of myfaces and trinidad
> > so i can do some search.
> >

> Trinidad framework gives you a ton of ammunition for a master/detail interface (maybe
too many).  You can find some good documentation (with pictures) of the ADF components [1]
on the oracle site and then reference the api-changes [2].

> The tr:table [3], tr:tree [4] and tr:tableTree components have some events for state
selection that helps out with master/detail.  All the Trinidad components support PPR making
the dependent drop trivial.