From Martin Koci <Martin.K...@aura.cz>
Subject Re: Buggy selectOrderShuttle with latest snapshot?
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 10:13:38 GMT
Hello,

probably there are two problems:

1)  SimpleSelectManyRenderer.getSelectedIndices does not respect order
of selected items.
I think:

indices[lastEntry] = i;
        lastEntry++;

should be:

indices[index] = i;

and some other modifications

2) Then we should modify SelectManyShuttleRenderer.encodeElementContent
from:
 for (int i = selectedIndices.length - 1; i >=0; i--)
    {
      trailingSelectItems.add(0,

leadingSelectItems.remove(selectedIndices[i]));
    }

to:

for (int i = 0; i < selectedIndices.length; i++)
    {
      int j = selectedIndices[i];
      trailingSelectItems.add(selectItems.get(j));
    }

    for (int i = 0; i < selectedIndices.length; i++)
    {
      int j = selectedIndices[i];
      leadingSelectItems.remove(j);
    }

Can you review that code? This patch is working for me, but can break
something else.

Thanks,

Martin