From Martin Koci <Martin.K...@aura.cz>
Subject Buggy selectOrderShuttle with latest snapshot?
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2007 22:49:11 GMT
Hello,

I've  upgraded for a two month old build of trinidad to latest from SVN,
but selectOrderShuttle doesnt work correctly.

Bug can be reproduced with trinidad-demo.war. Go to to
selectOrderShuttle component demo  and select value "Third" as first and
value "Second" as second.
After sumbit is "Third" moved to second position and "Second" to first -
simply component doesn't hold order ...

Problem is in render response phase, because  submitted values are ok,
update model phase sets right values, but component display values in
unexpected order.

Can anybody point me to right place in code? I think this bug was
introduced with rewriting from UIX renderer to xhtml render kit.

Thanks,

Martin