From gvanma...@comcast.net (Gary VanMatre)
Subject Re: Element End name: does not match start name
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2007 01:41:35 GMT
>From: "Clinton Davidson" <cdavidso@bea.com>
>
> I have a project that I am trying to convert from myfaces to Trinidad. I
> am getting a number of these warnings:
>

> RUNTIME:Jan 17, 2007 4:55:04 PM
> org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.io.HtmlResponseWriter endElement
>
> RUNTIME:SEVERE: Element End name:td does not match start name:div
>

> Is there a way that I can determine why this is happening? I notice that
> a number of input tags from a custom form component are not being closed
> as they are in myfaces. Do I need to rewrite these components, or is
> there anything special that needs to be done to work with the Trinidad
> renderer?

It looks like these are just warnings.  The response writter just likes well formed html?
 I'm guessing that the PPR depends on well form documents but that's just a guess.

I'm endElement might be logging this error.

 if (!element.equals(name))
      {
        _LOG.severe("Element End name:"           +
                    name                          +
                    " does not match start name:" +
                    element);
      }