From "Anshuman Abhishek Roy" <anshuman....@in.ness.com>
Subject Converting BigDecimal to Long in <TR:Table>
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 06:02:17 GMT

Hi,

I have a trinidad table component that iterates over a business object. Now
I am trying to display a value which is of type Big decimal. which if finely
displayed. But when I try to save it gives an exception as cannot convert
long to big decimal. I do not have rights to change the business object. So
is there any way of converting the BigDecimal to Long while saving in the
backing bean??

regards,
Anshuman

Disclaimer

use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this communication
in error, please immediately notify the MailAdmin@in.ness.com and destroy the original message.
The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  Ness
has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, and accepts no liability for
any damage caused by any virus transmitted in this email.  Ness reserves the rights to monitor
and review the content of all messages sent to or from this E-mail address, and store them
on the Ness E-mail system.