From "Anshuman Abhishek Roy" <anshuman....@in.ness.com>
Subject Partial Triggering in <tr:table>
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2007 19:03:46 GMT

Hi,

I am unable to do a PPR in my <tr:table> component.

I have a table with various columns of input text in it. The requirement is to display the
total on the last column. Although in my backing bean everything works fine and total is updated
but I am not able to update in the page itself.

I have used autosubmit="true" in my <tr:column> and also I have used partial triggers.
But total is not getting updated.

for reference I am putting the code below:

rows="10">

           <f:facet name="header">

         </f:facet>

          <f:facet name="footer" >

         </f:facet>

         <f:facet name="header">

       </f:facet>

                           value="#{abc.Amount}"

                           simple="true"

                          columns="12"

                          immediate="true"

                          autoSubmit="true"

                         valueChangeListener="#{abc.computeAmount}"

                         required="true"/>

     <f:facet name="footer" >

    </f:facet>

Am I missing something??

regards,

Anshuman

Disclaimer

use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this communication
in error, please immediately notify the MailAdmin@in.ness.com and destroy the original message.
The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.  Ness
has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, and accepts no liability for
any damage caused by any virus transmitted in this email.  Ness reserves the rights to monitor
and review the content of all messages sent to or from this E-mail address, and store them
on the Ness E-mail system.