From "Cleo Barretto" <cbarre...@ilog.com>
Subject RE: Force Update on Tree and Table
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 21:10:50 GMT
FYI...

After adding the JS code with the onclick handler directly on the JSP
via:

    <script type="text/javascript">
    </script>

As opposed to:

    <script type="text/javascript" src="..."/>

It works on IE.

But the question of a better way to trigger the client side update of
the ADF components still remains.

Cheers,
Cleo