From "Cleo Barretto" <cbarre...@ilog.com>
Subject Force Update on Tree and Table
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 00:08:19 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to update the client side representation of the table given
a click on a tree node (and vice-versa). I cannot assign triggers as the
table cell content and tree nodes are stamped so I do not know their IDs
ahead of time. So added an onclick handler on the nodes and cell content
so that when clicked it triggers a click on an invisible link that I can
actually link the tree and table via partial triggers.

The problem that I am having is that this onclick handler is not being
called in IE 6 - SP2. On Firefox 1.5 it works ok.

Questions:

1- Have you seen this problem already?

2- Is there a way to force the update of the client side representation
of the tree and table manually assuming I know the ID set on them via
the "id" attribute in the JSP file?

3- Is there a better way to do this without a full refresh?

Thanks in advance,
Cleo

PS: Note that we are still using the <af>/<afh> components