From "Cleo Barretto" <cbarre...@ilog.com>
Subject RE: Trinidad Next Stable Release
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2006 16:14:18 GMT
I assume that, naturally, there are a number of important bugs currently
unaddressed that need resolving and are probably incorporated on the
Trinidad planning. So I would think that at some point a release with
the bulk of these addressed will be available.

With that said, more specific to what we are looking for, the skinning
is currently undergoing significant changes (at least on the part that
we are more interested now - tabs): the default skin seems not to work
on firefox (ADFFACES-310); the skin CSS keys have been replaced (there
will probably be more changes to come on these keys); there is no
available documentation on the keys (ADFFACES-309); I still see the keys
using af|XXX which I assume will be at some point changed to tr|XXX...

So for our purposes having these addressed would constitute a "stable
release".

At this point we are holding-off on moving to the latest builds (from
skinning has stabilized, before endeavoring on it.

So if there is a timeframe on the work on the tabs skinning/doc it would
be helpful.

Cheers,
Cleo