From Chris Hansen <chan...@overstock.com>
Subject Re: Valid values and ValueChangeEvent
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2006 16:26:46 GMT
I tried again, and it seems to work with a tr:messages tag. I would rather
not use tr:messages and have the "required" message be displayed near the
input field as usual, but this does not happen with PPR. Is there a way to
enable this? I tried adding the containing tag as a partial target and as a
partial listener.

Thanks for your help.
-Chris