From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: AW: Does TreeTable support multiple root nodes?
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 19:10:25 GMT
On 5-Dec-06, at 11:54 AM, Böhringer Jochen wrote:
>> Does the TreeTable component support multiple root nodes ?
>>
>> It would be great if it would.
>>
>> Any information/workaround about this matter is welcomed.
>> /Sabina
>
> Hello Sabina,
>
> From the Trinidad Tag documentation:
>
> Unlike the Tree component, TreeTable only supports single rooted
> hierarchies: http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/trinidad-api/
> tagdoc/tr_treeTable.html
>
> If you want to display a model with more than one root node I would
> suggest adding a "virtual" root node in your node hierarchy which
> is used as root node.
>
> Regards
> Jochen

IIRC, there was some discussion recently about removing this
limitation; I'm not sure if anything ended up happening, of if this
is still on anyone's todo list, but it's definitely something I'd be
interested in seeing too.
--
Laurie Harper
Open Source advocate, Java geek: http://www.holoweb.net/laurie