From "Benj Fayle" <bfa...@maketechnologies.com>
Subject RE: menuTabs use help
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 23:20:02 GMT
We accomplished something similar using regions and PPR.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcus Bond [mailto:marcus_bonds@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 4:04 AM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: menuTabs use help

Hi, I'm using ADF menuTabs with goMenuItem tags to basically give me a 2
tab
pane. I don't want to redirect to another page i just wish to change
which
tab is visible when the user clicks one. For me this would involve a
user
clicking a tab which then runs a server script to change the visibility
of a
property in a view bean, one to false and the other to true (The
rendered
property of the pane tags comes from a view bean) then the page would
refresh.
I have tried adding commandLinks to the goMenuItem's with no success, I
have
also tried putting an EL expression in the destination attribute with
the
method that returns the destination (the same page) having code to
change
the visibility of each pane but that also doesn't work...

Anyone have a solution to this?
Thanks,
Marcus.

Windows Live Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!