From Todd Wohlers <twohl...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problems using trinidad and tomahawk
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 19:00:08 GMT
I have an existing web project that uses tomahawk and
would like to add trinidad for the dialog framework.

After updating my web.xml and faces-config.xml to
include trinidad, I have noticed a couple of things
stopped working.  I tried the latest snapshots of
tomahawk and trinidad to make sure that they weren't
already fixed.

1) Our jscook menu is displayed, but the links no
longer works and IE reports the following error
"Error: elements.jscook_action is null or not an
object".  I saw some references to something similar
in the tomahawk bug list, but I think the issue was
fixed.  Is this a known issue with trinidad and
tomahawk?

2) I have an existing jsp page with a popup window
using <h:commandLink target="_blank"> that worked fine
before installing trinidad, but now opens in the same
browser window rather than a popup window.  Is there
something I need to do for this to work with trinidad?
 I didn't see anything in the Dialog Framework
Developers Guide.  Do I need to replace it with the
trinidad equivalent <tr:commandLink useWindow="true">?

Any help would be appreciated.

-todd