From Döring Markus <Markus.Doer...@tcc-products.de>
Subject AW: where are binaries
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:32:37 GMT
> > Mixing up the frameworks you mentioned should be no problem, only the
> MyFaces Tobago Project has some known incompatibility with Trinidad.
>

> and with tomahawk too
> -M

Hehe, ok, that is new to me.
But if you ask me, I would choose Trinidad and try to use it as the only framework.
Trinidad has so many components that you should be able to do almost anything with them.
The only thing you should use together with Trinidad is Facelets because it help you not running
into a lot of problems you will counter if you use thinks like <jsp:forEach>. Also Facelets
is already integrated into Trinidad so it's no big problem to use it, just check the wiki
for more informations on this.