From Döring Markus <Markus.Doer...@tcc-products.de>
Subject AW: where are binaries
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 09:11:11 GMT
Hi,

for informations on Trinidad you can hava a look at

http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/

or the wiki at

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Trinidad

there is also a link to the latest binary snapshots.

Mixing up the frameworks you mentioned should be no problem, only the MyFaces Toabgo Projekt
has some known incompatibility with Trinidad.

________________________________

Von: Renzo Tomaselli [mailto:renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 13. Dezember 2006 19:43
An: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: where are binaries

Hi all, this is my very first msg to this list.
I'm using Myfaces + Tomahawk + Facelets together with Java 5, but I need more components,
so I would like to have a look at Adf (or Trinidad or whatever this is called).
First question: where can I find its jars ? I know about downloading a zip from Oracle, but
I don't know whether this is really the same, maybe it was frozen long ago.
I know also about SVN source repository from Apache Myfaces, but do I need to start from sources
?
Second question: can I mixup all the above frameworks together with Adffaces or are there
incompatibilities ? At least till I figure out whether all I got from Tomahawk components
can be achieved from Adf as well.
Thanks -- Renzo