From Böhringer Jochen <Jochen.Boehrin...@tcc-products.de>
Subject Set background color of row in Trinidad Treetable for specific rows
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2006 14:19:49 GMT
Hello,

I have a Trinidad treetable which shows a lot of nodes. So a long table is rendered. Some
of the nodes in the tree have a special meaning and I want to highlight the node's row in
the generated table. The preferred way for me would be to set a different background color
for these rows.

Is this possible using skinning or applying styles or style classes directly to a row?

The problem I see is, that the nested elements in the treetable are columns. So I cant set
a special color for the background of row, only for columns.

Regards

Jochen