From Böhringer Jochen <Jochen.Boehrin...@tcc-products.de>
Subject AW: Duplicated clientIds in Components embedded in Trinidad TreeTable
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2006 12:42:47 GMT
>As far as I can see, your code should work properly. There is really
>no magic involved here - getClientId() will get the id of the
>parent-container, and the tree will probably (if it works the same as
>the dataTable) just assign a row-based id to the component. Should
>work IMHO!

Hello Martin,

I have changed my Component's code to extend org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.component.UIXComponentBase
instead of javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.

Each rendered div tag gets its own id now. The digit between treeeTableId and testid is increased
for each row in my tree table.

If I extend javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase each div tag gets the same client id:

So I think there is some magic in the Trinidad framework which causes this issue.

Regards
Jochen