From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: TrinidadFilter has not been installed
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2006 13:37:13 GMT
> Hope you and Adam had a Merry Christmas. It looks ok if i put trinidad
> parts up in the front of faces-config and web.xml, so now i can replace
> some of my components with those from trinidad.

so, no more warnings ?

> I am interested in recommended choices of YUI and trinidad components as
> more will be available in YUI and more jsf parts donated by Oracle. Adam
> can give some hint here :-)

Yes, Yahoo UI is really nice. With facelets, you can put together a cool design.
Did you see my custom facelets page component ?

> My design is very similar to yours except user bean is in user session
> with guest profile if user is not locked in, and i have only 1 request
> scope view controller that also contain trinidad requestContext so you
> can leverage the best of both world: Shales and Trinidad. The view
> controller gets access to other Spring singleton services such as
> userService as in your simple app.

my app is the first draft. I zipped it for you because of your issues
with the filter.
I'll work on that app and release it on google code in jan or feb
depends on spare time).

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf