From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] using t:saveState
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 12:53:48 GMT
Renzo,

can you please reduce your font size ? :)
Hard to read in gmail :)

Regarding the verifyFilterIsInstalled method...
perhaps the TrinidadFilter is not *ordered* in the "right" way?
I have them listed in web.xml before the servlets (and their mapping)

Perhaps you wonder why the TrinidadFilterImpl present. That is because
it is added via the Meta-inf/service facility.

Here is a web.xml of one of my projects, using Shale, Trinidad,
facelets and myfaces

<?xml version = '1.0' encoding = 'ISO-8859-1'?>
         version="2.4">

  <context-param>
    <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.DISABLE_CONTENT_COMPRESSION</param-name>
    <param-value>false</param-value>
 </context-param>

  <context-param>
    <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.ALTERNATE_VIEW_HANDLER</param-name>
    <param-value>com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <!-- Use Documents Saved as *.xhtml -->
  <context-param>
    <param-name>javax.faces.DEFAULT_SUFFIX</param-name>
    <param-value>.xhtml</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <context-param>
    <param-name>javax.faces.STATE_SAVING_METHOD</param-name>
    <param-value>client</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <context-param>
    <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.USE_APPLICATION_VIEW_CACHE</param-name>
    <param-value>false</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <context-param>
    <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CHECK_FILE_MODIFICATION</param-name>
    <param-value>true</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <context-param>
    <param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CHANGE_PERSISTENCE</param-name>
    <param-value>session</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <!-- Commons Chain Configuration Resources -->
  <context-param>
    <param-name>org.apache.commons.chain.CONFIG_WEB_RESOURCE</param-name>
    <param-value>/WEB-INF/chain-config.xml</param-value>
  </context-param>

    <!-- Shale Application Controller Filter -->
  <filter>
    <filter-name>shale</filter-name>
    <filter-class>
      org.apache.shale.application.faces.ShaleApplicationFilter
    </filter-class>
  </filter>

  <filter>
    <filter-name>trinidad</filter-name>
    <filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter</filter-class>
  </filter>

  <!-- Shale Application Controller Filter Mapping -->
  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>shale</filter-name>
    <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
  </filter-mapping>

  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>trinidad</filter-name>
    <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
  </filter-mapping>

  <!-- Listener, to allow Jetty serving MyFaces apps -->
  <!--listener>
    <listener-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener</listener-class>
  </listener-->

  <!-- Commons Chain Configuration Listener -->
  <listener>
    <listener-class>
      org.apache.commons.chain.web.ChainListener
    </listener-class>
  </listener>

  <!-- Faces Servlet -->
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
  </servlet>

  <!-- resource loader servlet -->
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>resources</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.ResourceServlet</servlet-class>
  </servlet>

  <!-- Faces Servlet Mappings -->
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>