From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: where are binaries
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 09:44:39 GMT
> Mixing up the frameworks you mentioned should be no problem, only the MyFaces Toabgo Projekt
has some known incompatibility with Trinidad.

and with tomahawk too
-M

> ________________________________

so I would like to have a look at Adf (or Trinidad or whatever this is called).
> First question: where can I find its jars ? I know about downloading a zip from Oracle,
but I don't know whether this is really the same, maybe it was frozen long ago.
> I know also about SVN source repository from Apache Myfaces, but do I need to start from
sources ?
> Second question: can I mixup all the above frameworks together with Adffaces or are there
incompatibilities ? At least till I figure out whether all I got from Tomahawk components
can be achieved from Adf as well.

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh