From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re: chooseDate in facelets gives PPR error
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2006 10:53:52 GMT
Danny,

I have no problems when adding the choose/inputDate duo to my page
containing a metaContainer facet.

Why are you using the <f:verbatim> ? No need for verbatim in facelets.

here is my page which uses dojo dnd integration (and now the date components)

Thx,
Matthias

<!--
  Copyright 2006 The Apache Software Foundation.

  Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
  you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  limitations under the License.
-->
   xmlns:ui="http://java.sun.com/jsf/facelets"
   xmlns:h="http://java.sun.com/jsf/html"
   xmlns:f="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core"
   xmlns:tr="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad"
   title="Dojo Integration to Trinidad"
    onload="init();">

   <f:facet name="metaContainer">
.drag-zone
{
  border: 1px #B6B9B4 solid;
  width: 150px;
  overflow:auto;
  height: 120px;
}

li{
  cursor:move;
}
<script type="text/javascript">
	var djConfig = { isDebug: true };
</script>

   <script src="#{facesContext.externalContext.requestContextPath}/dojo.js"/>
<script>
	dojo.require("dojo.dnd.*");
	dojo.require("dojo.event.*");
</script>
   <script src="#{facesContext.externalContext.requestContextPath}/foo.js"/>
<script>
	dojo.event.connect(dojo, "loaded", "init");
</script>

   </f:facet>

<ul id="dragList1" class="drag-zone">
  <li>Bitburger 0,5 Liter </li>