From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Trinidad] how to refresh generated skin css files
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2006 20:40:19 GMT
The files are created in the per-webapp temporary directories;
where those are depends on your app server.  In Tomcat,
for example, look in:

  work/Catalina/localhost/<your webapp>/adf/styles/cache

FWIW, I recently fixed up a bug that'll let you just delete
the entire "cache" directory at runtime (previously, deleting
anything more than just the individual .css files broke
the webapp and you had to restart the server).

-- Adam