From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad PPR & Seam
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 18:08:31 GMT
Ah, dialogs...  OK, that's not a total shock, because dialogs have
a funky lifecycle.  Wish I knew more about the impl of Seam so I
could provide a better way to propagate the conversation to the
dialog.  If any Seam experts out there can provide patches to
Trinidad, or perhaps even better join a thread on adffaces-dev
to talk through these points, I'd be thrilled.

And thanks for providing this link - I've started a Wiki page
where we can keep any other known info about integrating
the two:

http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Trinidad_And_Seam

Thanks again,
Adam