From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: Saving model state between requests
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 16:48:57 GMT
Well, the discussion linked to there points out that
preserveDataModel causes problems - and is unnecessary
to boot - if it's already conversation-scoped.  Don't see
anything there that suggests there are problems
with preserveDataModel and Facelets.  But I would certainly
agree that using a scope like Seam conversations is a
cleaner approach than pushing the onus on one
particular component.

If just sticking with Trinidad, you could use pageFlowScope,
which is an improvement over session for most scenarios.

-- Adam