From "Danny Robinson" <dannyjrobin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: chooseDate in facelets gives PPR error
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2006 16:19:57 GMT
I've fixed this issue (which only manifests itself in Facelets).  it seems
that PPR breaks (at least in dateChooser) if you use the following

                <f:facet name="metaContainer">
                    <f:verbatim>
                        <script language="text/javascript"

src="/TrinidadPopupSandbox/adf/jsLibs/trPanelPopup.js"></script>
                    </f:verbatim>
                </f:facet>

which results in the following rendered output (note the single element
rather than a closing </script>)

<script language="JavaScript"
src="/TrinidadPopupSandbox/adf/jsLibs/trPanelPopup.js"/>

However, the following

                <f:facet name="metaContainer">
                    <h:outputText escape="false"><script
type="text/javascript"
src="/TrinidadPopupSandbox/adf/jsLibs/trPanelPopup.js"></script></h:outputText>
                </f:facet>

results in the correct output of

<script type="text/javascript"
src="/TrinidadPopupSandbox/adf/jsLibs/trPanelPopup.js"></script>

Thanks,

Danny

--
Chordiant Software Inc.