From "Martin Marinschek" <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Duplicated clientIds in Components embedded in Trinidad TreeTable
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2006 17:11:57 GMT
As far as I can see, your code should work properly. There is really
no magic involved here - getClientId() will get the id of the
parent-container, and the tree will probably (if it works the same as
the dataTable) just assign a row-based id to the component. Should
work IMHO!

regards,

Martin

On 12/1/06, Böhringer Jochen <Jochen.Boehringer@tcc-products.de> wrote:
> I have forgotten to mention my environment: Trinidad built from svn about five weeks
ago. MyFaces 1.1.5 Snapshot, Facelets 1.1.11.

--

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and