From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [Trinidad] css generation and rule ordering
Date Sat, 30 Dec 2006 11:12:56 GMT
<head>
</head>
through some kind of optimization, which groups together CSS rules
having exactly the same contents. This mixes up component rules and
custom rules, thus scrambling their original postions.<br>
Since CSS rule matching is highly position-dependent, the above mixup
yields unpleasant side effects. E.i. html elements with multiple
classes get rendered by the last class attribute found in the CSS file.
If position changes, rendering can change.<br>
I worked around such issue by adding dummy rule elements, so that
comparison for merging fails and this works fine, since position is
preserved.<br>
Is there any cleaner way to prevent this scrambling or can we even
disable it at all ?<br>
Thanks -- Renzo<br>