From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [Trinidad] skins and resource bundles
Date Sat, 30 Dec 2006 10:48:35 GMT
<head>
</head>
customization can be done through a java class. In provided example
text is hardcoded within the class
(org.apache.myfaces.trinidaddemo.resource.SkinBundle), but I expect we
should be able to load it from ordinary bundles (.properties files) as
well.<br>
The question is: do we need to go through a java class to customize
component text or are we allowed to place selectors such as
af_table.SELECT_RANGE_PREVIOUS inside normal resource bundles ?<br>
Is out there any further documentation on this topic besides JDeveloper
manuals ?<br>
Thanks -- Renzo<br>