From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [Trinidad] how to refresh generated skin css files
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2006 12:14:26 GMT
<head>
</head>
for css modifications by refreshing the current page at browser level.
But Trinidad inserts an intermediate step by creating a skin-related
css file on the fly.<br>
When is this file generated and how can I force its generation again
after modifications of custom skins sources ?<br>
Thanks -- Renzo<br>