From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [Trinidad] TrinidadFilter has not been installed
Date Sun, 24 Dec 2006 16:39:51 GMT
Hi, I'm looking after the source of this message too.
I placed a couple of breakpoints: at
TrinidadFilterImpl.verifyFilterIsInstalled to monitor filter checking
and TrinidadFilterImpl.doFilter.
When I start my application (Tomahawk+Facelets, under Eclipse+Exadel
Studio), I get filter checking called *before* filter setting, during
the RESTORE_VIEW phase of the very first page. Stack is:

TrinidadFilterImpl.verifyFilterIsInstalled(FacesContext) line: 66
TrinidadPhaseListener.beforePhase(PhaseEvent) line: 103
PhaseListenerManager.informPhaseListenersBefore(PhaseId) line: 73
LifecycleImpl.executePhase(FacesContext, PhaseExecutor,
PhaseListenerManager) line: 85
LifecycleImpl.execute(FacesContext) line: 70
FacesServlet.service(ServletRequest, ServletResponse) line: 139
ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ServletRequest, ServletResponse)
line: 252
ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ServletRequest, ServletResponse) line:
173
ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ServletRequest, ServletResponse) line: 672
ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ServletRequest, ServletResponse)
line: 463
ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ServletRequest, ServletResponse) line:
398
ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ServletRequest, ServletResponse) line: 301
PageContextImpl.doForward(String) line: 703
PageContextImpl.forward(String) line: 670
index.jsp line: 6

Then after entering and switching to the next page, filter setting is
called. Stack is:

TrinidadFilterImpl.doFilter(ServletRequest, ServletResponse,
FilterChain) line: 162
TrinidadFilter.doFilter(ServletRequest, ServletResponse, FilterChain)
line: 90
ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ServletRequest, ServletResponse)
line: 202
ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ServletRequest, ServletResponse) line:
173
StandardWrapperValve.invoke(Request, Response) line: 213

In general, whenever an action on a page is performed, the sequence is
correct (set/check). Only the very first page misses the setting, and
this raises the log warning.
My application works, although I cannot see any row banding on a
tr:table, not any css is generated. I'm learning the whole skin stuff,
thus perhaps this is unrelated to the filter issue, but I expected to
see banding as a the "simple" skin default.

-- Renzo