From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [Trinidad] how to customize/localize table range controls
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2006 19:21:18 GMT
<head>
</head>
scroller header having its own look&amp;feel. It contains fixed terms
such as "Previous" and "Select record set" which are expected to
undergo localization rules.<br>
How can we we customize these controls? I could not see any specific
and detached component for changing this rendering.<br>
Thanks -- Renzo<br>