From Chris Hane <chrish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad PPR & Seam
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2006 17:34:50 GMT
Adam,

Thanks!  I am going to be testing it out very shortly.

Here is a reply on the jboss-seam forum where someone did have to add
some code in order to get dialogs to work. I have not looked into any of
this yet, so I'm just passing along the message.

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3995439#3995439

Thanks again,
Chris....