From Chris Hane <chrish...@gmail.com>
Subject Trinidad PPR & Seam
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2006 06:24:38 GMT

I am using Seam for a project and am about to start incorporating a
component framework like Trinidad into the project.  I particularly want
to take advantage of the PPR/Ajax.

I have been reading the Seam forums and it looks like there was some
glue code that needed to be written to get other libraries (e.g.,
ICEFaces) to work with the Seam.

Does anyone know if Trinidad needs similar integration work?

I'm asking because of a statement in this thread and was wondering if
anyone else has looked at integrating the two from a Trinidad project
point of view?

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=94822

"For most libraries not much, but libraries that do Ajax need some
added-on lifecycle stuff that sometimes conflicts with Seam's phase
listeners. Once that stuff gets standardized in the next rev of JSF
there will be no problem, but for now it generally means a little bit of
work on both sides to fix any incompatibility. Seam 1.1 beta 2 is much
more tolerant of Ajax libraries, in this respect."

Thanks,
Chris....