From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [trinidad] configuration: web.xml ordering
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2006 15:55:47 GMT
<head>
</head>
just reconfigured an existing application - Tomahawk &amp; Facelets
based - to be Trinidad-ready. I did this by adding proper entries to
web.xml and faces-config.xml, then adding the latest jar pairs for
Trinidad. No source modifications.<br>
I was fairly surprised to notice that result depends on element
ordering within web.xml.<br>
Specifically, if appending all new Trinidad stuff at the end, then I
get an error at application startup: no Trinidad filter was found, and
no rendering context as well.<br>
After moving all to the beginning, application starts, although several
things do not work as before: I still have to investigate further, but
first I'd like to collect a few comments about the ordering topic,
since I neve saw it on any document - either Trinidad or Facelets based.<br>
Thanks -- Renzo<br>