From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject [trinidad] tabbed panel
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:52:28 GMT
<head>
</head>
tabbed pane as a replacement for a Tomahawk panelTabbedPane component,
since this one seems unable to provide dynamic tabs.<br>
>From provided examples I guess the interested component is
tr:panelTabbed, but I didn't discover anything about using dynamic
tabs. The example uses tr:showDetailItem for single tabs.<br>
Should I use tr:forEach as for dynamic columns in the case of tables ?
Or is there any more specific component ?<br>
Thanks -- Renzo<br>