From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject Re: no dynamic columns for tr:table
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 17:11:58 GMT
<head>
</head>
deterministic ? I just read about a practical constraint on EL
generated variables, which cannot be used. Is there anything else
preventing tr:forEach usage for columns ?<br>
Thanks -- Renzo<br>
Adam Winer wrote:
 cite="mid6dac79b90612140850l47a30163p7ab32989df54ecfa@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite">You can often use tr:forEach to iterate over the columns.
(Or c:forEach, since you're using Facelets.)
For cases where that just doesn't work, you can
manually populate columns from a backing bean, though
that's certainly awkwards.
As you guessed, you can't mix up tr:table with t:columns.
-- Adam
On 12/14/06, Renzo Tomaselli <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it">&lt;renzo.tomaselli@tecnotp.it&gt;</a>