From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject Re: AW: where are binaries
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 09:49:20 GMT
<head>
</head>
pages are not mentioned from the MyFaces main page, which only points
to the SVN repository.<br>
About mixing packages: I would prefer to stay on a single framework as
much as possible. From documentation, it seems that Trinidad is by far
the most complete one. So I don't see any reason to jump forth and back
with components.<br>
Is there any comparison out there between Tomahawk and Trinidad, so
that *one* could be chosen as the primary framework, while using the
other only for missing components ? This is critical for complex
components such as trees and data tables.<br>
Thanks -- Renzo<br>
D&ouml;ring Markus wrote:
 cite="mid8F9BA684796C2848A3DD79037C5F75BF19D200@MOES0037.tcc.local"
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Hi,

for informations on Trinidad you can hava a look at

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/">http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/</a>

or the wiki at

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Trinidad">http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/Trinidad</a>

there is also a link to the latest binary snapshots.

Mixing up the frameworks you mentioned should be no problem, only the MyFaces Toabgo Projekt
has some known incompatibility with Trinidad.