From Renzo Tomaselli <renzo.tomase...@tecnotp.it>
Subject where are binaries
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 18:43:22 GMT
<head>
</head>
I'm using Myfaces + Tomahawk + Facelets together with Java 5, but I
need more components, so I would like to have a look at Adf (or
Trinidad or whatever this is called).<br>
First question: where can I find its jars ? I know about downloading a
zip from Oracle, but I don't know whether this is really the same,
maybe it was frozen long ago.<br>
I know also about SVN source repository from Apache Myfaces, but do I
need to start from sources ?<br>
Second question: can I mixup all the above frameworks together with
Adffaces or are there incompatibilities ? At least till I figure out
whether all I got from Tomahawk components can be achieved from Adf as
well.<br>
Thanks -- Renzo<br>