From "Counsell, Keith M." <kmcou...@provbank.com>
Subject Trinidad equivalent for Oracle's PageController
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2006 20:43:55 GMT
Hello,

I would very much like to disable validation for PPR requests as
illustrated in Frank Nimphius' blog post at
http://www.orablogs.com/fnimphius/archives/001787.html.  Is there a
Trinidad equivalent for Oracle's PageController class mentioned therein,
or for the FacesPageLifecycle/ADFPhaseListener combination suggested for
global replacement in the referenced 4GL development guide?  I have not
found likely replacements for either.

If not, can anyone suggest an appropriate way to hook into Trinidad to
accomplish the same thing?  I've tried assorted combinations of
immediacy, value change listeners, and PPR-triggered messages components
without finding a satisfactory solution.

Many thanks,
Keith