From "Counsell, Keith M." <kmcou...@provbank.com>
Subject tr:panelChoice and "immediate" submission
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2006 14:21:30 GMT
Hello,

I have a form with required inputs and a tr:panelChoice.  Each of the
panelChoice's showDetailItem children has its "immediate" attribute set
to true, but validation is still occuring -- that is, failing because
the required items are not populated -- as detail items are selected.

Can anyone provide guidance on what I might be doing wrong?  Would an
"immediate" attribute be appropriate for tr:panelChoice itself?

I am using the December 4, 2006 nightly build.

Many thanks,
Keith