From "Counsell, Keith M." <kmcou...@provbank.com>
Subject RE: Label EL not supported for required validation failures?
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2006 14:37:16 GMT
Adam Winer fixed this.  I just verified that EL interpolation works in the latest snapshot.

Adam noted that the bug only exists when client validation is disabled, which applied in my
case because I am attempting to use PPR (about which I will probably ask a stupid question
soon) on some pages and prefer to have consistent behavior across the application.

Keith