From "Meyer, Stefan" <S.Me...@S2neueinformatik.de>
Subject Trinidad Table
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 13:37:29 GMT
I am using a trinidad table and want to launch a dialog to edit the
detail of the entities represented by the columns. The launching button
is a commandButton with partialSubmit set to true. When returning from
the Dialog the column that displays the possibly modified name of the
edited entity is not updated althoug I set the partialTriggers
attribute. I tries to set the id of the button (and the partialTriggers)
to a constant and to a column dependent el expression. It does not work.
Is there a limitation because the columns are stamped components? How do
I trigger a partial update of the whole table upon returning?