From Duong BaTien <duong.bat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TrinidadFilter has not been installed
Date Tue, 26 Dec 2006 20:44:01 GMT
Hello Matthias:

With regard to issue with TrinidadFilter, i think it is more complex
than expected and i will experiment with it sometime while going ahead
to learn other trinidad components.

As previously reported, i used facelets NumberBean as a starting point.
The warning of the issue does not appear under both cases: (1) the use
of o.a.myfaces.trinidad.core as <default-render-kit-id> has problem to
render <h:command> button (2) without o.a.m.trinidad.core, the
NumberBean run as expected. When the application becomes a little more
involved with trinidad dialog and fileupload, the warning appears. I
appreciate some more insight into this issue while looking for more time
to dig a little deeper into it. I have 2 applications demonstrated the
issue that i will share with those who want to take a shot at it.

I love to see your custom facelets page component with YUI. Is that
similar to the YUI template page or the page with some out-of-the-box
YUI components recently released?

Thanks.