From Duong BaTien <duong.bat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TrinidadFilter has not been installed
Date Mon, 25 Dec 2006 15:51:52 GMT
On Mon, 2006-12-25 at 10:17 +0100, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
> Hi Duong,
>
> after xmas, I will work on the "project" again. I just started it, I
> am also looking for toplink and JPA. As DB I prefer Derby or HSQL
> since they are able to embed in an application on an easy way (at
> least that is true for HSQL).
>
> The build maybe because I am building Shale 104 on my box; same is
> true for Trinidad
>
> The YUI! I like for the *page design* :)
>
> I'll add you to the project later.
>
> Thx,

Hope you and Adam had a Merry Christmas. It looks ok if i put trinidad
parts up in the front of faces-config and web.xml, so now i can replace
some of my components with those from trinidad.

I am interested in recommended choices of YUI and trinidad components as
more will be available in YUI and more jsf parts donated by Oracle. Adam
can give some hint here :-)

My design is very similar to yours except user bean is in user session
with guest profile if user is not locked in, and i have only 1 request
scope view controller that also contain trinidad requestContext so you
can leverage the best of both world: Shales and Trinidad. The view
controller gets access to other Spring singleton services such as
userService as in your simple app.

Regards